Equipping Businesses with the Technology
They Need to Leap Frog the Competition Cold Spray Deposition, Powder Spheroidization, Laser Metal Deposition,
Specially designed to reduce the use of helium in Cold Spray applications, Polycontrols offers two systems that can provide a helium gas mixture
specific to Cold Spraying.
Fully automated system to blend air or nitrogen with helium
High pressure gas mixer using Mass Flow Meters with automatic control valves, piloted pressure regulators for high flow rates applications. Equipped with a user interface (HMI), the operator is able to select mixture ratios and pressure conditions. Mixture accuracy is maintained via a PLC based solution. Precise pressure regulation at the orifice is assured with specific pressure transducers.
• Mixture maximum flow: up to 125 SCFM
• Mixing ratio: 5% up to 100% He
• Inlet Pressure: up to 2000 psi(g)
• Outlet pressure: up to 1750 psi(g)
• Flow turndown at least 20:1 for each line
• Accuracy of each gas flow measurement: 1% of reading or better
Cost-effective gas mixer to blend air or nitrogen with helium
High pressure gas mixer using rotameters with manual control valves and pressure regulators for high flow applications. Pressure is regulated by a free carrier gas (N2 or Air) and by a self priming Helium manual valve. Helium flow is measured with a rotameter and gas mixture is based on orifice
calculations with multiple ratio charts based on gas, temperature and pressure.
• Mixture maximum flow: 125 SCFM
• Mixing ratio: 10% up to 90% He.
• Inlet Pressure: up to 800 psi(g)
• Outlet pressure: up to 500 psi(g)
• Flow turndown: maximum 5:1 for each gas line
• Accuracy of each gas flow measurement: 5% F.S.
• Conversion chart provided for all pressures and temperatures